About the UNITE webinar series
BMES is sponsoring a new seminar series designed to showcase current and future faculty candidates diverse and underrepresented in BME. Speakers will give 20-minute talks where they can showcase themselves and their work to BME department heads and current search committee members. Talks will be followed by an hour-long mentoring session between the speakers and BME department heads.
Why should I sign up?
1. Increased visibility to future employers
2. Mentoring on the application & interview process
3. Networking with future and current BME faculty
Am I eligible?
Selection will be prioritized for those with status in a group that is underrepresented in biomedical engineering faculty, and dates are prioritized based on timing for job market.
- Members of the BME community interested in the frontier of our profession
- BME department heads and members of search committees
This webinar series will begin on Mondays at 12:00 p.m. ET beginning on August 2. Series will last through December.