BMES is the premier professional society for biomedical engineering and bioengineering. Our mission is to build and support the biomedical engineering community at the local, national and international level to help advance human health and well-being. Your contribution adds direct impact to these efforts.
You may direct funds to:
BMES President’s Initiative Fund
This discretionary fund that allows for the BMES President and Executive Committee to address issues facing BMES members and the field in general. Use of the fund may include:
- Special topic summits (e.g.- education, policy, diversity)
- K-12 outreach
- New initiatives such as partnerships, new special interest groups, and policy initiatives
BMES Unrestricted Discretionary Fund
Your generous contribution will enable us to serve our 6,000+ members by providing our membership with things such as:
- Student travel awards for meetings
- Student design and educational innovation support
- Travel awards for participants of partnering programs and organizations
BMES is a tax-exempt non-profit organization (EIN: 36-6212451). Donations are tax-deductible in the USA. No goods or services were forwarded or offered in exchange for this contribution.