2023 Medtronic/BMES Student Design Competition
Now Accepting Applications
Enter the 2023 Medtronic/BMES Student Design Competition for your chance to showcase your technical skills to Medtronic representatives and BMES members. We are looking for creative, unique designs that improve upon medical devices and practices that are already in place.
There are four track categories:
- Electrical/Computer Science
- 2023 Special Category: AI/ML related to treatment of Cardiac, Respiratory, or Stroke diseases
- A complimentary Annual Meeting registration to offset costs.
- A certificate of achievement
- A $2,500 cash prize
- An engraved trophy
- The opportunity to discuss the design’s commercialization potential with a Medtronic representative
Submissions are due:
August 3 at 3 p.m. ET
To learn more, view the judging criteria, and start the application process, please visit this page.