2023 BMES CMBE Conference
Meeting Theme: Cell State Transitions in Development, Disease, and Regeneration
2023 BMES CMBE Conference
January 2-6, 2023
"Cell State Transitions in Development, Disease, and Regeneration"
This year's theme is intended to disseminate and integrate new advances in mechanobiology, developmental biology, single-cell technologies, bioimaging, and synthetic biology, with the ultimate goal of engineering better biological systems to transform our understanding of the rule of life, as well as translating discoveries in ways that ultimately benefit human health. Recently, many new advances have been achieved in these areas, allowing us to develop integrative approaches in understanding cell state transitions in development, disease, and regeneration. Within this central theme, investigators from diverse fields will come together in one room to exchange ideas and brainstorm new integrative strategies for pushing this field forward.
12 noon ET
11/18 12:01 pm - 12/8/2022 12 noon ET
12/8/2022 12:01 pm ET
|Early Career Member||$385||$435||$585|
Late Breaking Abstract submission window open!
The BMES Cellular and Molecular Bioengineering Special Interest Group is now accepting late breaking abstracts for the BMES Conference on Cellular and Molecular Bioengineering (CMBE) to be held January 2-6, 2023 in Indian Wells, CA.
Monday, November 14th, 2022
- Cell state transitions and cell competition in the development and diseases
- New technologies and approaches for probing and perturbing cell states
- Developmental biomechanics
- Developmental bioengineering
- Links between biophysical and biochemical states
- Transcriptional noise in regulating cell states
- Special networking opportunities for faculty candidates
- Invited & Keynote Speakers
- Presentation opportunities for submitted abstracts
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Shu Chien Achievement Award Presentation
- Christopher Jacobs Award for Excellence in Leadership Presentation
- NEW! Momentum Award (Sponsored by APL Publishing) Presentation
- Rising Star Podium Sessions for Principal Investigators
- Short Talks for Student/Fellow Abstracts
- Poster Sessions for Latest Research
- Mentoring Lunch
- Lunch with Leaders
|Beth Pruitt (UCSB)||Denise Montell (MCDB, UCSB)|
|Val Weaver (UCSF)||Tim Downing (UCI)|
|Rong Fan (Yale)||Todd McDevitt (UCSF/Gladstone/Sana Biotech.)|
|Sharon Gerecht (Duke)||David Odde (Univ. Minnesota)|
|Pam Kreeger (UW-Madison)|
|Gaudenz Danuser (UT Southwestern)||David Schaffer (UC Berkeley)|
|Leor Weinberger (UCSF/Gladstone)||Claudia Fischbach (Cornell)|
|Stephanie I. Fraley, Ph.D.||
Jianping Fu, Ph.D.
|Dennis E. Discher, Ph.D.|
|University of California San Diego||
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
|University of Pennsylvania|
For information about becoming a sponsor, click here.