You will use this form to provide your contact information and required submission details for review. Please read the information below carefully before proceeding with your submission.
Before You Submit (BMES.org, powered by Novi):
- Before submitting, the presenting author and the submitting author must have a BMES member or non-member account to submit an abstract.
- You will be unable to submit an abstract if you skip this first step.
- Please log in to verify your credentials or sign up for an account BEFORE submitting for it to be included in the abstract submission.
- You will only be able to log into the BMES portal using the information we have on file.
- Therefore, it is imperative that you check your profile in the BMES membership portal BEFORE going through the submission process to ensure that the information in this profile has your most accurate and up-to-date information.
- Failure to do so may result in an error and false submission.
- This critical step of updating your information in the BMES membership portal must be done BEFORE starting your submission because:
- The information you input in the membership portal is what will be reflected in the abstract submission system.
- Any information you enter in the membership portal will automatically override any information you input in the abstract submission site.
Submission Process (abstractscorecard.com, powered by Cadmium):
- Submissions do not require a full author list to be considered complete.
- You will be able to access your abstract to make edits, including adding authors, until the submission deadline of Monday, May 1, 2023.
- There is a non-refundable abstract submission fee of $65 for each abstract submitted.
- This is a separate and additional fee to your conference registration purchase price.
- All presenting authors must register for the conference by Wednesday, August 16.
- During the submission process, you will be asked to complete sections of mandatory information needed in order to complete your abstract. You must enter 100 (minimum) to 500 (maximum) characters for each of these required fields, including:
- Materials and Methods
- Any images, tables, or figures that support your work will need to be entered in a .jpg, .jpeg, or .png format. PDF files will not be accepted.
- Presenting authors must attend the 2023 BMES Annual Meeting to present — there is not a virtual option this year.