Sponsors & Exhibitors
**BEWARE OF MISLEADING OFFERS TO PROVIDE ATTENDEE CONTACT LISTS**
It has been brought to our attention that companies are targeting BMES Annual Meeting sponsors and exhibitors by offering services to access and purchase attendee lists.
Please note that these groups and their false claims are in no way affiliated with BMES. BMES does not make the attendee list available to ANYONE due to privacy regulations, so if a company is claiming to have this information, they are misleading you.
If you are contacted by any company other than BMES or one of the official show contractors - AGS (décor) and eShow (booth/sponsor selection) - please do not hesitate to reach out to us to confirm the legitimacy of the company.
You will only receive information directly from BMES (via emails or social media posts). For the latest news, please visit this webpage.
2022 BMES ANNUAL MEETING
Sponsorship selections for #BMES2022 are now closed! If you would like to reserve a booth please contact Charity Quick, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in securing a booth space for #BMES2022, sponsoring a DEI session, and/or would like to host a university reception, you are welcome to do so through our automated system.
- You can make a selection at any time, but please note that all selections are approved in the order in which they were received. Therefore, please be prepared with multiple choices in the event your first choice is not available.
- Pending booth spaces will be approved within 24 business hours. All spaces are automatically set to “pending,” so do not fret — you will receive another email to confirm your space approval.
- Once your selections are approved, you will get access to the Exhibitor Service Center (ESC), which gives you management and preparation tools to ensure a successful event. You can also make additional sponsorship purchases in the ESC if you decide later on you'd like to sponsor a part of the meeting.
- We will be listing all sponsors and exhibitors in our app, but please remember that this is an in-person meeting with no virtual component this year as voted on by the BMES Board of Directors.
- You can mouse over the booths on the map to view the numbers and space size.
- Booth spaces 10x20 and larger are on the map as is. You can’t select side-by-side booth spaces since they are in two different aisles. “Premium” spaces will return next year.
- All sponsorships come with one (1) 10x10 booth, or you can purchase a booth without a sponsorship.
- University receptions also come with some sponsorship packages, or you can choose to purchase a reception space without a sponsorship.
- For sponsor packages that come with complimentary registration, you will receive instructions once registration opens on how to get your folks signed up (late June/early July).
- BMES will be using the same decorator, AGS, as in years past. They will send you an email in June/July with décor options for your space.
- We have now added an "invoice me" option for anyone who would like to participate. There is a drop-down menu on the payment page that reads "credit card" - just unselect that option. Final balances are due Friday, September 2, 2022. BMES is not handling payments directly – you have 100% full access to the Exhibitor Service Center (ESC) to make as many, or as few, payments as you’d like. PLEASE DO NOT SEND CHECKS TO THE OFFICE! We are not working in the office and we are still experiencing extreme mail delays.