Using Social Media Effectively Webinar Registration
Tuesday, July 23, 2019
1:00 - 2:00pm Eastern
Moderator: Marjolein C.H. van der Meulen, PhD
Director of Biomedical Engineering, Cornell University
Vice Moderator: Megan Killian, PhD
Assistant Professor of Biomedical Engineering, University of Delaware
Director of Social Media & Analytics, Johns Hopkins University
Data Journalist, Baltimore Sun
The featured speakers will use real world examples to demonstrate:
- What are the best practices for using these platforms at scientific meetings?
- How to write a good post/Tweet/message?
- What to avoid in your posts?
- What elements get your posts noticed?
- Which platforms are most effective?
- Best practices for big keynote talks, smaller platform sessions, posters and social events
- How much is too much?
- Why use social media at meetings?
- What kind of content do you like to see from others?
- What kind of content is not effective?
Free for BMES Members. Non-Members will be charged a $50 registration fee.
This copyrighted webinar is produced by the Biomedical Engineering Society (BMES) for the sole use of its membership. Any broadcast or transmission to a non-BMES member without the written consent of BMES is prohibited.