DUPLICATE-2017 CMBE CONFERENCE ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS
LATE BREAKING NEWS!
Accepting poster abstract submissions only!
Deadline: October 20, 2016
Extended poster abstract submission now closed.
The BMES Cellular and Molecular Bioengineering Special Interest Group is seeking abstracts for the BMES Conference on Cellular and Molecular Bioengineering (CMBE) Conference to be held January 3 - 7, 2017 in Hawaii. Refer to the required abstract submission instructions and format below before submitting your abstract.
|Abstract Submission Opens:||May 17, 2016|
|Abstract Submission Closes:||August 17, 2016|
|Abstract Submission Deadline Extended:||September 15, 2016|
Abstract Format & Submission
Authors may submit a short abstract for consideration of poster presentation. A select few may be selected for podium presentation, although podium presentations will primarily consist of a prestigious lineup of keynote and invited speakers in addition to Student/Fellow and Rising Star Award winners. No figures are allowed.
Student/Fellows and Rising Stars (rank of Assistant Professor or equivalent, junior level Associate Professors or equivalent will also be considered under extenuating circumstances of extraordinary accomplishment). To be considered for a talk as well as a competitive travel award, an additional extended abstract (one page maximum, 1 figure or table allowed) and a 5-page maximum resume (Student/Fellow) or 4-page NIH Biosketch (Rising Star) is also required for internal review.
ALL ABSTRACTS (including extended abstracts)
- Title centered at the top of the page in 11-point Arial bold font
- List authors (followed by the title) centered in 11-point Arial font (do not bold), including degrees and affiliations (9-point font for affiliations)
- Abstract is limited to 250 words not including spaces, single spaced in 11-point Arial font justified with 1-inch margins
- ALL ABSTRACTS must be submitted to one of the following categories at the designated email address:
- Junior Investigator - Click here (LINK IS NOW CLOSED)
- Student and Postdoctoral Fellow - Click here (LINK IS NOW CLOSED)
- Poster Abstract - Click here (LINK IS NOW CLOSED)
- Indicate in your email subject line one or more of the following categories that apply to your abstract:
- Molecular Engineering
- Cellular Engineering
- Genomic Editing
- Live Cell Imaging
- Molecular Actuation and Manipulation in Live Cells
- Immunoengineering and Mechanical Microenvironment in Cancer Therapy
- Stem Cell Engineering and Mechanical Microenvironment in Regenerative Medicine
- ALL ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS MUST follow the required process and format to be considered for acceptance
- Review your abstract carefully, If accepted, it will appear on the conference website exactly as it was submitted