The BMES Career Connections goal is to retain highly specialized career assistance for biomedical engineering students and early career professionals. Through relationships with industry in the medical device, biotechnology, and pharmaceutical industries, the BMES Career Connections provides biomedical engineering programs and students with the opportunities for career development, employment and collaboration.
LINKING ACADEMIA AND INDUSTRY
BME Career Connections facilitates interaction between biomedical engineering programs and the biomedical industry. Through our regional career development conferences, online resources and special events, we are building a strong bridge connecting academic BME/Bioengineering and medical device, biotechnology, and pharmaceutical companies.
SPOTLIGHT PROGRAMS, STUDENTS AND ALUMNI
- BME Career Connections gives biomedical engineering programs the opportunity to highlight their program and students to industry.
- Each program can showcase their strengths, research areas, undergraduate options, top design projects and highlight faculty.
- Alumni profiles allow schools to showcase the success of their graduates to both industry and potential students on our searchable database.
- Reach a broader audience and increase exposure with students, alumni and companies by gaining access to our extensive network.
STUDENT CHAPTER BENEFITS FOR BME PROGRAMS
Chartered BMES Student Chapters Receive:
- The opportunity to host regional career conferences and raise the profile of your program with industry and potential graduate students.
- First notice of conferences, workshops and special events.
- Profiles on the Career Connections’ website, giving greater access to and recognition by industry partners and students seeking graduate program information.
- The BME Career Connections’ job board provides access to jobs, internships and co-op postings for students and early career professionals in industry, research and government.