REU/Undergraduate Abstract Submission Opens July 16 -- Deadline July 30!CLICK HERE to submit an REU Abstract.
Author Notification for full abstracts by July 10 via email from email@example.com.
Please be sure to allow emails from this address since all communication will be via this email address.
Click here for 2018 Tracks, Subtracks & Chairs
Undergraduates may submit an abstract during the summer undergraduate special submission (opens on July 16, deadline July 30). To qualify for this special summer submission you must still be an undergraduate in October at the time of the meeting.
CLICK HERE to submit an REU abstract.
- Click here for the abstract template as a pdf.
- Click here for the abstract template Word file.
- The BMES abstract format is one page in length including acknowledgments and references. Any submissions longer than one page will automatically be rejected.
- Carefully follow the instructions provided in the template. Margins are 0.75 in on top, bottom, right and left.
- Abstracts which do not follow these guidelines will not be considered for presentation at BMES.
- Please be advised that there is a non-refundable $35.00 fee to submit abstracts.
- Before submitting please have all your author(s) information including their email(s) since this will be required to complete your submission.
- All authors must be entered on the Author page (even if they are listed on your uploaded abstract) or they will not be listed in the author index.
- No additional authors may be added after the deadline nor their order changed so please be sure to add all authors and in the correct listing order when you complete your submission.
Important Login Information
- BMES Members - This is a different login than the BMES Membership Website Login/password.
- If you have not used this abstract system this year please Click New to this Site at the login to create a user name and password.
- If this is your first time logging into this website please select "New User".
- Please click the New User link to create a user name and password.
- This is the 2018 Abstract submission website only with a different login than the BMES Membership Website Login/password.