CMBE Conference early-bird registration discounts end Nov. 21
BMES members at all levels save $225 off the on-site registration fees if registered before the Nov. 21 deadline.
If you miss the early bird, then register online by Dec. 12 to save vs. the on-site rates. Advanced registration rates are $125 less than on-site rates for all BMES members. After Dec. 12, registration will only be available onsite.
The meeting is January 2-6, 2020 at the Wyndham Grand Rio Mar, Puerto Rico Golf & Beach Resort
The theme of this year's meeting is “Vision 2020: Emerging Technologies to Elucidate the Rule of Life.” It is intended to address the key problem of how the new emerging technologies can help us to engineer better biological systems to transform our understanding of the rule of life, as well as translate new discoveries in ways that ultimately benefit human health.
Recently, many new technologies have been developed such as genomic/epigenetic editing, single-cell to tissue level cell atlas, tools to manipulate the extracellular environment, and methods to fabricate cell/tissue structure in 3D. Within this central theme, a broad spectrum of isolated groups has emerged from disparate disciplines but has not been fully engaged in CMBE community. Click here for the conference flyer
- Molecular, Genetic/Epigenetic Engineering
- Cell Atlas
- Multicellular Emerging Behavior
- Engineering Cell-ECM Interactions
- Engineering Cell/Tissue Models
- Engineering Immune System
- Engineered Tissues/Organs and the Path to Translation
- Shu Chien Achievement Award Presentation
- Christopher Jacobs Award for Excellence in Leadership Presentation
- Rising Star Podium Sessions for Principal Investigators
- Short Talks for Student/Fellow Abstracts
- Poster Sessions for Latest Research
- Mentoring Lunch
- Lunch with Leaders
For more information visit: https://www.bmes.org/2020cmbeconf