Now accepting abstracts for 2018 BMES Annual Meeting
The Biomedical Engineering Society is now accepting abstracts for the 2018 BMES Annual Meeting which will take place in Atlanta, October 17-20. The deadline to submit an abstract is May 1, 2018
CLICK HERE to submit your abstract.
For more information about the meeting, including special events, speakers, hotel & travel, and sponsorships & exhibit booths, please visit: https://www.bmes.org/annualmeeting
During the 2018 Annual Meeting, the Society will celebrate its 50th Anniversary. Special events will take place daily at the meeting honoring the milestone including:
- Unveiling the 50th Anniversary Time Capsule
- The past and present BMES presidents' panel discussion
- Friday night dessert social
- And much more
Atlanta is sure to be one of the biggest and most exciting meeting in the Society's history. In addition to sharing your work with your colleagues, you will many opportunities to:
- Attend career enhancement sessions
- Attend industry-oriented panels on topics like venture capital and intellectual property
- Listen to keynote addresses from leading researchers
Please consider submitting and abstract for the 2018 BMES Annual Meeting and we hope to see you in Atlanta.