BMES Video Project: This is Biomedical Engineering
What: Biomedical Engineering is a diverse and important field of study and we want to share that with the world. Unfortunately, most people don't know what BME. To help remedy that, we plan to post a series of videos featuring our members explaining what BME is.How you can help:
Create short videos (1-4 minutes long) about the research you're working on. The videos should include:
- Introductions – Such as, “Hi, I am Jane Von from the University of Maryland.”
- Explain the research your lab is conducting.
- Explain why the research is valuable.
- Talk about how your research could one day help real patients.
- At the end of your video, work in the line, “This is Biomedical Engineering.” Something like, “Thanks for taking the time to learn about the work we're doing in the Von lab; this is Biomedical Engineering.”
When your video is complete, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “This is BME video”
If you have any questions, feel free to email or call BMES HQ.