REU (Undergraduate) Abstract Submission is OPEN!
AUTHOR NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE WAS SENT VIA EMAIL ON JULY 12.
General Scientific Program Abstract Submission Now Closed!
Author notification on specific day and time of presentation will be sent on August 15.
All notifications will be sent from BMES2019@MIRASMART.COM; please set your server to accept messages from this address to avoid missing essential abstract and presentation related communications.
REU (Undergraduate) Abstract Submission Now Open - Click here to submit!
Submission Deadline: Wednesday, July 31, 9:00pm EDT
Submitters for the Summer Undergraduate Abstracts must be an Undergraduate Student at the time of the meeting in October.
- Click here for the abstract template as a pdf.
- Click here for the abstract template Word file.
- The BMES abstract format is one page in length including acknowledgments and references. Any submissions longer than one page will automatically be rejected.
- Carefully follow the instructions provided in the template. Margins are 0.75 in on top, bottom, right and left.
- Abstracts which do not follow these guidelines will not be considered for presentation at BMES.
- Please be advised that there is a non-refundable $35.00 fee to submit abstracts.
- Before submitting please have all your author(s) information including their email(s) since this will be required to complete your submission.
- All authors must be entered on the Author page (even if they are listed on your uploaded abstract) or they will not be listed in the author index.
- No additional authors may be added after the deadline nor their order changed so please be sure to add all authors and in the correct listing order when you complete your submission.