2017 BMES Annual Meeting attracts record number of attendees: 4,200+
More than 4,200 attendees gathered in Phoenix this month for the 2017 Biomedical Engineering Society Annual Meeting, the most ever for the 27 year old meeting.The 2017 meeting set several records for the including:
- Highest number of attendees
- Highest number of abstracts submitted
- Record number of oral and poster presentations (928 orals and 1948 posters)
- Largest number of exhibitors & a sold-out exhibit hall (more than 125 exhibitors)
- Largest number of sponsors
The Biomedical Engineering Society is the largest professional society for Biomedical Engineering and Bioengineering, representing more than 8,000 members. The BMES Annual Meeting is the premiere conference for education and research in the field.