Registration Now Open for 2017 BMES Annual Meeting
Registration is now open for the 2017 BMES Annual Meeting: Phoenix. The meeting will be held October 11-14 and we'll feature hundreds of research presentations, exceptional keynote addresses and dozens of career enhancement seminars.CLICK HERE for registration information and to register online.
CLICK HERE for hotel information and to reserve your room online.
CLICK HERE to visit the BMES Annual Meeting website.
For questions, please email: email@example.com
Register by August 30 and take advantage of discounted early-bird rates.
|Received by Aug. 30||Received after Aug. 30||Saving if registered by Aug. 30|
|BMES Early Career||$305||$395||$90|
|BMES Student Member||$250||$315||$65|
If you are NOT currently a BMES member, or are a lapsed member and wish to take advantage of the substantial registration discounts offered to members, you may join or renew your membership prior to the registration process.
More than 2,300 abstracts have already been received, so you will learn about all the latest research in all fields of Biomedical Engineering.
The Phoenix meeting will include:
- Career events covering topics such as grant writing, starting a career in industry, financing a startup and much more.
- Special keynote talks including Gordana Vunjak-Novakovic, Columbia University.
- Celebration of Minorities in BME Luncheon
- Women in BMES Luncheon
- LGBT Wednesday Night Social
- Friday Night Dessert Social
- And much more