BMES Undergraduate Design Competition
The Biomedical Engineering Society’s Undergraduate student members engaged in student design projects are encouraged to apply. All design team members must be BMES student members. The top 6 proposals will be chosen and those teams will be given an opportunity to present their work via presentations at the BMES 2017 Annual Meeting. APPLICATIONS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED.
- Showcase the students’ undergraduate design work
- Provide students an opportunity to present their innovations at BMES 2017 Annual Meeting
- Introduce students to the Biomedical Engineering Society
- Provide a chance to network with product development and design professionals in BME
- Six design teams will attend BMES 2017 and the top 3 will be selected as the winning teams.
- First place $3000
- Second place $1500
- Third place $500
To Access the Student Design Competition application, click here: BMES 2017 Design Competition Application Guidelines.pdf
To Access the Judging Criteria, click here: BMES 2017 Design Competition Judging Criteria.pdf
- The 2017 Design theme is Bioinstrumentation.
- All design team members MUST be BMES student members and BMES student chapter members in good standing.
- Institutions may submit up to three teams. Excess entries by one institution will invalidate all entries by that institution.
- All winners and non-winners will be notified by August 1st, 2017.
Please direct your inquiries/submit the application to Elizabeth Da Silva at email@example.com
APPLICATION DEADLINE WAS MAY 31st, 2017